Cheap Wedding Flowers
more about geneva; font-size: small;”>Using Cheap Wedding Flowers is another wedding ideas on a budget. When allocating your budget for a wedding, a large amount of the money goes on arrangement and decorations of the wedding venue. Buying cheap wedding flowers can trim down your expenses. You can then spend the money on other things like finding a nicer wedding reception venue. This way, you and your guests can enjoy your wedding celebration more.
Weddings nowadays are very expensive. Some people spend years saving up for their dream wedding. Survey results indicate that average wedding cost range from $26,000 to $48000. A wise bride-to-be must know how to work within the budget by being creative. She must know alternative options to have a stylish wedding even on a tight budget.
Ways to cut down expenses on wedding flowers
Flowers, even cheap wedding flowers, can brighten up even a simple wedding celebration. They are the soul of the occasion. Without it, weddings would feel incomplete. One of the wedding ideas on a budget is to have a cheap pretty floral arrangement. Here are some helpful tips you can use:
- Season. Know what flowers are in season. They are usually cheap especially if you buy the flower in season and also in bulk.
- Local. Shop for local flowers. This will prevent you from having additional expenditure on transportation. Locally grown flowers are far cheaper than the imported ones.
- Theme. Stick to one flower as your wedding theme. Cheap wedding flowers will look festive if they are beautifully arranged together.
- Flexibility. Allow florists to use flowers which are in season to fit in your budget. However, inform them about what types of flower you do not like in your wedding ceremony so they will know their flexibility and limitations. It is important that you inform your florist upfront to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding and stress.
- Date. Be careful with the date of your wedding. It will greatly affect the prices of flowers in the market. The month of February is typically the most expensive month to buy flowers because of the Valentine season. Also, if you love spring flowers, have your wedding during spring season. If it is winter flower, schedule your wedding towards Winter time.
- Arrangement. The arrangement of the flowers will do the trick. If you want festive arrangements, buy cheap wedding flowers in bulk and create different type of floral arrangements. This is also great for the altar. The altar is only seen from a distance, cheap wedding flowers in bundles will look really nice from afar.
- DIY. Any creative bride can do this. All you need is a taste of style. If you have extra time to make your own bouquet, you can already slash big sum of money from the wedding flower expenses.
- Artificial. Not all brides love the idea of having artificial flowers for the wedding ceremony. However, there are different types of artificial flowers in the market today that looks like real and cost much cheaper than the real ones. Faux flowers, silk flowers and foam flowers are plentiful in the market. Try to check some styles. You might love the way they look on your wedding venue. There are a lot of advantages you can get from using these flowers. First, you can have them transported from the church to the reception without bruises or damages. Second, you can keep them for your first year wedding anniversary celebration and more anniversaries to follow.
Flower arrangements are essential to make your wedding celebration truly festive. If you feel like having a celebration on a budget, you have to find ways to maximize your money. This will give you a debt free start of family life. Having the right wedding professional to help you look for cheap wedding flowers will save you from a lot of toll on your big day.